Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hello, everybody :)
My name is Kate Wright and I am 18 years old. I live in New Jersey, but I am currently situated at the Lions Gate apartments for the next two semesters. I plan on majoring in veterinary and biomedical sciences. For as long as I can remember, I've been an animal lover; my favorite being a sheep. I have two dogs named Koda and Shelby. Koda is a Native American Indian Dog while Shelby is a jack Russell terrier mixed with a schnauzer. In addition, I have a cat that my brother rescued as a stray whose name is Shadow. Aside from my love for animals, my love for my family is just as strong. I am the youngest of 5 kids. I have two brothers named Bobby and Will, as well as two sisters named Kelly and Kimmy. My wonderful parents, Nancy and Bob, are one of the biggest inspirations behind the success of each and every one of my siblings. Every little piece of advice that they've given me from the day I was born until now, has directed me to continue my education at Penn State Abington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PB3A

Part One: (Reflection) I never really thought about narrowing my research question down to a single breed, only because you would never go...